Spearpoint Security Group has the experience, knowledge and resources to provide Central Banks, Commercial Banks and Cash Management businesses with a comprehensive suite of consulting services around securing and streamlining the cash cycle.
Our Consultants have worked for many years in the Cash Management Industry and take a holistic approach to developing a security plan to meet the known and perceived risks.
But, before a security plan can be prepared, a Threat and Vulnerability Analysis needs to be carried-out. This will highlight the Threats, the Gaps and the Solutions, which in turn will form the foundation to the security plan.
- Detailed Recommendations, including the preparation of tender documentation
- Assist with the prequalification of Tenderers
- Assist with the evaluation of submissions and draw up a tender short list
- Assist the PM with the letter of award and contract documentation
- Attend site progress meetings
- Monitor the installation progress and recommend corrective measures
- Assist the PM & QS with payment valuations
- Recommend Security Manpower deployment and Standard Operating and Emergency Operating Procedures
- Develop and deliver security manpower training programmes including live drills
- Ensure the Vendors provide documentation and training in the use of equipment supplied
- Assist with Vendor Testing and Commissioning
- Assist with the procurement of as built drawings
- Agree a defect list and rectification programme with the Vendors and ensure defects are rectified
- Carry-out regular audits to ensure the security systems and programmes are working as per the security plan